1. The club shall be known as the Eryri Photo Group.
2. The Group shall be affiliated to the North Wales Photographic Association and a Delegate shall attend NWPA Executive Committee Meetings.
3. The aims of the Group are to encourage and support photographers passionate about photography, through networking, in an informal and friendly manner within the boundaries of the NWPA.
4. The Group shall hold Public Liability Insurance cover.
5. The Group shall hold Trustee Liability Insurance cover.
6. The activities of the Group and the financial year shall run from 1st January – 31st December each year.
7. The subscription to the Group shall be decided at the AGM.
8. At least 14 days’ notice shall be given to members of any Annual General Meeting or Extraordinary General Meeting and the quorum shall be 8 paid-up members to include at least 2 officers.
9. The Committee shall comprise the Chairperson, the Treasurer, the Secretary, the Delegate to the NWPA and other members, as deemed advisable.
10. Four Committee Members are authorised to sign cheques (the Chairman, the Treasurer, the Secretary and one other). Each cheque must have two signatures.
11. Reasonable expenses incurred on bona fide Group business shall be reimbursed by the Treasurer.
12. Membership of the Group is open to photographers from other clubs affiliated to the North Wales Photographic Association. Non-members of other affiliated clubs shall be asked to pay an additional subscription, which shall be added to the Affiliation Fee paid to the NWPA.
13. The Group may represent the NWPA in PAGB national competitions in the absence of other NWPA clubs agreeing to participate.
14. Other activities may include informal meetings to discuss work, lectures by invited speakers, exhibitions and entry into competitions where there is no conflict of interest with other NWPA clubs.
15. The Eryri Photo Group reserves the right to decline a membership application if the Committee believes that there is a valid reason for doing so.
16. Any member who brings the Group into disrepute or whose conduct makes it desirable, in the opinion of the Committee, that such a person shall not remain a member, may be requested to attend before the Committee to give an explanation for their conduct. If the Committee deems the explanation unsatisfactory, the Committee shall have the power to suspend or expel the member from the Group. Any such person shall have no claim upon the Group.
17. If either Clause 15 or Clause 16 should be invoked, a report should be presented to the membership to identify the reasons for this action.
18. The Group may be dissolved only by consent of a Extraordinary General Meeting convened for the purpose. The assets of the Group, subject to all liabilities having been discharged, shall be paid to the North Wales Photographic Association.
19. In the event of an emergency arising, not provided for in the Constitution, the Committee shall have the power to deal with the situation at their discretion.
Amended/Approved 30 January 2021
Mobirise website software - Details here